Pages

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Meet Veron

Veron is one of the obtainable dudes in this Visual Novel game.  He is stoic, silent and a werewolf.  And now there is a picture of him!  I invested in a drawing tablet from the Bamboo Create line last week, and it is EPIC, let me tell ya.

I realized about halfway through drawing this picture that it was in low resolution, (doh!) so I didn't put as much detail in it as I will be putting into the character close-ups.  This pic will probably end up being used for a small background sprite or something in the game itself.  Anyhoo, enjoy. ^-^

Click to view a bigger image of Veron's awesomeness


A little about Veron....

His Favorite color: Red
His Favorite pastime: Watching the stars
His opinion on brief interviews: "I hate them. Don't ever make me do this again."

Anyway, his part in the story is about 75% done now.  Which I guess means that the script is about 1/4 of the way completed. ...Wow. That's cool.  See? The minute I stop putting deadlines on myself, I begin cranking out work like there's no tomorrow. 

School's going great by the way.  As is the flyer business.





No comments:

Post a Comment