Pages

Friday, November 18, 2011

Your Favorite Instrument


I'm working on some of the music for the game, but I wanted some feedback before I proceeded further.

I am curious about what kind of music you might want to listen to while you are playing a game. Piano? Guitar? Etc? There are a lot of different options out there, and I really want your opinion. I set up a poll on the blog so that I can get some of your input. Please participate! I know there are many other instruments out there, so if your favorite isn't listed, feel free to comment here or on the forum.

2 comments:

  1. Whichever instrument fits the mood. Piano tends to sound nice and is easy to listen to, especially when reading a novel. It's less distracting. I just change instruments later on to see which would be better. XD

    It'll be weird to have asian music for the tarzan guy and then jungle-like music for the asian elf guy (I'm sorry I don't remember their names).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, haha! ^-^ That would be weird. I have a hard time remembering their names too sometimes. I love how you refer to Veron as 'the Tarzan guy' though.

    I know that personally my favorites are voices, violin, harp and drums, but it's important to me to make music other people will want to listen to as well. :)

    ReplyDelete